Commercial Window Awnings by Country bring style and personality to the exterior of your work place or business. What’s more, they can make a huge difference to the comfort and efficiency of the rooms inside. They’re the sun smart solution that helps stop your office from heating up. The result is less need for air conditioning on those hot days….and reduced energy bills for running air conditioning.
At Country Commercial, we’ve spent over three decades refining our commercial window awnings, constantly improving both design details and choice of materials. What we’ve created is a South Australian manufactured range that works superbly right here in one of the world’s most extreme environments. Let us help you choose the design that works best for how you work. That might be Commercial Window Awnings, Commercial Ziptrak Channel Glide Awnings, Commercial Wire Glide Awnings or Commercial Folding Arm Awnings – and we can motorise your design and incorporate remote control using your smartphone. Easy! The options are virtually limitless, and our experience makes all the difference.
We’ve invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into the world’s most advanced fabric welding machines to cut down on the need for stitching on the side hems of our awnings. Why side-step stitching? Because where sunlight and moisture can break down old-fashioned stitching, our quality welding retains all the strength of the parent material.
It stands to reason that accurate manufacture results in awnings that are functionally superior. Country Commercial’s computer-controlled cutting table provides precision right down to the millimetre.
Our evolved design makes a huge difference, too. The spring mechanism incorporated into our Window Awnings is fast and streamlined, doing away with the need for crank handles. Moving the bottom bar towards the wall or window releases the locking mechanism so that the awning can then be raised into the desired position and then swung out to lock.
The Country Commercial secret to longer awning life is the Colorbond canopy that we fit. It offers the very best fabric protection when the awnings are stowed, and that means much longer life. Clever design doesn’t stop there – Country Commercial’s smart lower awning bar makes stowing the bottom valance a snap, so it stays cleaner for longer.
Country Commercial has brought quality and style to countless thousands of businesses throughout the city and suburbs. Enjoy Country Commercial quality no matter where you are – get in touch for a no obligation-free quote now. If you would like one of our commercial consultants to scope your project, call 1300 303 299 or CLICK HERE.
Country Commercial is a family owned and run South Australian business that’s been making products to be proud of right here since 1987. Through the decades we’ve been putting quality first and building on a reputation for excellence.
Peace of mind is 2-year limited warranty as standard on all commercial products, provided by the people who have been designing, manufacturing and installing what they sell for over 35 years. If you ever have an issue, resolving it is as easy as calling us on 1300 303 299. and speaking with the people who made what you own.
• Motorised or manual operation
• Choose canvas, mesh and privacy fabrics
• Our awning hoods provide protection from sun, dust and moisture when the awning is stowed away
• Locking arms mean the awnings can be easily placed at any height
• Awnings can be easily angled to optimised airflow on warm days, while still providing shade
• Country supplies a ‘pull stick’ for any awnings that are out of reach
• Manufactured right here in the Adelaide Hills
• Premium UV protection and insulation benefits
• Straight, scalloped or domed styles
• Country designs can cater for spans up to 4 metres
• Country use zinc finished arms and brass rollers for longevity and ease of operation
• Zinc plated side guides for resistance against corrosion
• Three arm sizes are available – 150mm, 225mm and 300mm
• 2 year limited warranty on all Commercial Window Awnings