South Australia is a state of extremes – blazing heat and intense light during summer, freezing cold and chilling winds in winter. For protection from all kinds of extremes, it’s hard to go past custom Commercial Roller Shutters.
Our designs reduce heat entering your business through the windows by as much as 90 percent during summer, and cut down on heat loss by up to 70 percent in winter. That’s the sort of insulating performance you can’t ignore at a time when managing energy costs is so important to every business owner..
Country Commercial Roller Shutters give your business rock-solid protection against break-ins via the windows. Once fully closed, our Commercial Roller Shutters are extremely difficult to penetrate and a major deterrent for would-be burglars.
Country Commercial Roller Shutters also provide you and staff with total control over the amount of privacy you choose from within the workplace both day and night. They significantly reduce noise levels, too – by up to 50 percent.
Commercial Roller Shutters by Country are finished in UV protective paint that’s perfect for shrugging off the blazing South Australian sun. The three part process applied to each shutter includes a pre-treatment, base coat and a clear coat of lacquer. Our range of 15 architectural colours is wide enough to complement virtually all business decor, from traditional to contemporary.
Precision roll-formed, the slats unique to Country Commercial are made from premium aluminium alloy. Inside, they’re filled with CFC-free polyurethane that’s great for thermal insulation (heat and cold) and even helps reduce noise. The ridge that features on our slats helps ‘lock’ them together closely, giving them greater strength than more common designs.
The smooth, curved face of slats by Country Commercial helps them nest together more closely, meaning our shutters roll up tighter and smaller. One big benefit of this feature is that they seal out more dirt and stay cleaner. The tighter roll also fits perfectly into smaller, neater head boxes.
Commercial Roller Shutters by Country have axles that run smoothly and quietly in sealed roller bearings. The result is no wear, ever. Lesser blinds often run no bearings at all, which can lead to increased noise and premature failure.
Manual operation makes use of an internal crank mechanism with a round, edgeless cord for durability. Our 12-volt, battery-operated Commercial Roller Shutters mean you can synchronise multiple shutters to one remote control and continue using your shutters even during power failures. We can design a system you can control with your smartphone, or synch up with Google Home or Amazon Alexa.
In the city, the suburbs, north, south, east and west, from the hills to the beach and beyond, we can come to you for a no-obligation free measure and quote wherever you are. If you would like one of our commercial designers to visit your business, call 1300 303 299 or CLICK HERE.
Country Commercial is a family owned and run South Australian business that’s been making products to be proud of right here since 1987. Through the decades we’ve been putting quality first and building on a reputation for excellence.
Peace of mind is an extended 2-year limited warranty as standard on all commercial roller shutters, provided by the people who have been designing, manufacturing and installing what they sell for over 35 years. If you ever have an issue, resolving it is as easy as calling us on 1300 303 299 and speaking with the people who made what you own.
• EasyView is a strong roller shutter system constructed of an extruded aluminium and transparent, UV resistant polycarbonate profile, which provides added security and permanent views of the outdoors. Suitable for a wide range of domestic applications, EasyView is ideal for outdoor patio, verandah and pergola areas, providing permanent outside views in a modern and sleek design. EasyView provides an affordable way of creating that extra room, while protecting you and your family from the elements in both Winter and Summer.
• Use EasyView to turn patios and verandahs into extra rooms.
• Ideal for shopping centre grilles and café applications.
• Fully retractable and remote control options available
• EasyView features a high quality aluminium and UV resistant polycarbonate profile.
• EasyView can cater for wide shutter widths up to 4400mm.
• A wide choice of profile colours is available
• 2 year limited warranty on all commercial roller shutters
• PowerSmartTM is a unique and technologically advanced low voltage roller shutter control system with a built-in radio receiver and removable, rechargeable battery. PowerSmart is an easier and smarter way to power your roller shutters and other window furnishings with big battery capacity.
• All-in-one 12V control system & battery.
• Built-in radio receiver & rechargeable battery
• Completely independent of mains power.
• Recharge LED warning light.
• The system is easy to recharge, just like a mobile phone.
• Remote control options are available.
• Country provides a 5 Year limited warranty on the motor.
• As more and more Australians move to country and semi-rural areas for a better lifestyle, and our urban sprawl takes homeowners closer to bushfire prone, wooded and high vegetation areas, protection from bush fires has become increasingly important in Australia. It is for these reasons that Country supplies and installs the FireSafe Bushfire Rated Roller Shutter.
• Bushfire rated to Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) A40.
• Radiant heat shielding properties to 40 kW/m2.
• Fully extruded heavy duty aluminium alloy shutters.
• Suitable for large span windows and doors up to 5800mm.
• A choice of profile colours is available
• Manual or motorised operation with remote control options.